Male, 45 years old
Kelowna, British Columbia
Issues: Anxiousness, Writers Block
After I did 10 brainwave optimization sessions, I slowly began changing into the person that I always wanted to be. Balanced brainwaves may be the ultimate secret of success because when your brain affects everything that you do, from your senses to the control of reasoning, attention, and memory.
Stepping out of the door and walking down the stairs back to my car, I noticed a different world. After each session, it was as if the world had grown bigger, brighter, and more beautiful.
I feel motivated. My writing is flowing. My business is falling into place. All traces of stress and anxiousness appear to have dissipated. Now, at the time of this writing, it has been 6 weeks since my experience. Incredibly, I feel very connected with everything that I do.
I have noticed the following things:
- Feeling totally aligned with my life purpose, I am optimistic, happy, and highly motivated all the time.
- The anxiousness I used to feel has completely disappeared. I feel like an adult, a mature, rational, responsible, and productive adult. All the nervousness that I felt has completely dissipated.
- Although the training focused on my brainwaves, I feel that it actually affected my heart. I became much more compassionate and heart-centered.
- I’ve gone from 2 hours to 6 hours of focused work when writing. I daydream less when working out in the gym. My productivity and focus has expanded in every aspect of my life.
- I’ve finally become the person that I have always wanted to be. Motivated. Goal-directed. Methodical. Efficient. I feel peace and joy all the time. In all kinds of relationships, I feel present to people’s needs and concerns. By becoming a good listener, I’ve improved my relationship with everyone.
– Excerpted from actual client comments